PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
BY YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS IN FULL AND THAT YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MUST NOT USE OUR SITE.
The site is owned and operated by Mina Feingold Diffusion Ltd (“we”, “us”, or “our”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09028786 and have our registered office at 4th Floor 1 Knightrider Court, London, EC4V 5BJ.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you purchase goods from our site, our terms and conditions of sale will apply to the sales.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. We may also update and change our site from time to time.
Our site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. Our site may be unavailable from time to time due to mechanical, telecommunication, software, hardware and third-party failures. We cannot predict or control when such downtime may occur nor control the duration of such downtime.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
In consideration of your access to and use of the site you agree that you will:
- comply with all applicable laws in relation to your use of the site;
- not rent, lease, sub-license, loan, provide, or otherwise make available, the site in any form, in whole or in part to any person without prior written consent from us;
- not copy the site, except as part of the normal use of the site or where it is necessary for the purpose of back-up or operational security or as otherwise set out in these terms;
- not translate, merge, adapt, vary, alter or modify, the whole or any part of the site nor permit the site or any part of it to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs, except as necessary to use the site as permitted in these terms; and
- not disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the site nor attempt to do any such things, except to the extent that such actions cannot be prohibited under sections 50B and 296A of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
You must keep your account details safe. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party, or allow a third party to access your account.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You have no intellectual property rights in, or to, the site or the content on the site other than the right to use it in accordance with these terms.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
How we may use your personal information
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Please be aware that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that any message or information you send using the site may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods to you, which will be set out in our terms and conditions of sale.
If you are a business user:
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- You agree not to use our sites for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking these terms or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time you accepted these terms, both we and you knew it might happen.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
If you are a consumer
If you are a consumer (i.e. not a business), you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident. Nothing in these terms, including this section, affects your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
If you are a business user